Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Season 5 Episode list (1st Draft)

So here's what I'm thinking as of right now for my penultimate season:



  1. Granpuff
  2. Bulldog
  1. You Can't Win
  1. Sleeping Beauty
  1. Thomas and the Evil Diesel
  1. Scrambled Eggs
  1. What a Picture!
  1. Trevor Helps Out
  1. Down the Drain
  1. High-Speed Gordon
  1. Smoke Screen
  1. Fire Escape
  1. Gordon Proves His Point
  1. Oliver's Find
  1. Mavis and the Lorry
  1. Toby's Seaside Holiday
  1. Bulstrode
  1. Toby Takes the Road
  1. Patience is a Virtue
  1. Peter Sam and the Prickly Problem
  1. Pop-Special
  1. Sir Handel Comes Home
  1. Sir Topham Hatt's Engines
  1. Post Early for Christmas (Will air as close to Christmas as I can get it)

Note that this is all subject to change! Don't get you're hearts set on anything yet, these are just my first thoughts. I still have some work to do with regards to getting the new engines I need. You can expect Season 5 to start sometime in May. 

4 comments:

  1. You put the #1,twice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, that's alright. It glitched. There's still 24 episodes.

      Delete
  2. Can't wait for all of these but I'm really looking forward to Oliver's Find;) Really enjoy the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will James and the Diesel Engines be in series 6?

    ReplyDelete