Monday, August 13, 2012

Another late post

I know this is really late, but here's the wrap up to Tramway Engines!

We'll appropritoly start with Mavis. This was fairly easy to film (for the most part) and feature the return of two locations that once again, hadn't been seen since Season 2 during Branchline Engines. These of course being Anaphona Quarry and the Quarry Tramroad. The place where Mavis gets stuck proved very tricky to film on because of the slope. More than once I had to completely rebuild the set because the supports below the snow fell out. You'll also notice a lot of footage in this episode is sneakily reversed. A big thanks to my cousin who helped me with this episode! Watch the episode here: 



Now time for Toby's Tightrope


I was surprised at how easy this was to film! The bridge scenes worked out in one or two takes almost every time! This was really really nice! But I did get a little peeved when the Runaway Theme wasn't long enough to span the whole runaway. Ah well! I did get a lot of deleted scenes out of this episode too! Watch out for them in music videos in the future! But get watching!


The Wooden Railway Series will return by Saturday with Bluebells of England!

1 comment:

  1. So the brige seen was easier to film than what you thought. Wow! I would have thought that would have taken about 5 takes, maybe more, but, that's impressive that you got it right on the 1st or 2nd take.

    ReplyDelete