Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Obligatory New Years Message

Ring out the old, ring in the new!


Happy New Year to all my faithful followers and subscribers! I'd like to say thank you for more than doubling my subscriber count in 2012 and I can't wait to see what 2013 has in store! As of now I'm at nearly 300 videos and have just over 900 subscribers! These are both huge milestones for me and I'd like to say thank you once again for all your support!

Now down to business. I've had family in town, plus lots of time with friends over the holidays, so I apologize for not getting Thomas and the Missing Christmas Tree out in time! Rest assured, it's still coming I just am not sure when. I truly wanted it up by now, but I have once again fallen a victim of circumstance. For now check out the latest Behind the Scenes and Outtakes videos (both number 20) on my channel!

Thanks again, and I wish you all peace, joy, and love in 2013!!

No comments:

Post a Comment