Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Sliding Scales released (an announcement too)!

Another Monday treat with the Wooden Railway Series came yesterday with Sliding Scales!


Talk about a short story! I was worried when I typed the script that this would end up running around three minutes in length! When I'd finished I thought about further adapting (I'd already switched out the forklifts for lorries) the story to feature more dialogue in the sheds, at the harbor, etc, but I decided against it because whatever I wrote didn't seem to fit. Well regardless, I'm really pleased with the outcome! I got to use the Horrid Lorries as well as Butch! You can't go wrong with Butch! There is one new trick I tried which really really really didn't work! You'll see that in an outtakes video before too long. In case you were wondering, the 'fish scales' was Kosher Salt. I think everything worked in this episode, but don't just take my word for it! Check it out! 


Boy are you in for a fun treat next week! I've got Henry Sees Red ready and waiting to be shot! I think you'll all love it! I know I'm super excited to film it! Till then! 

Also I should make a quick announcement, I'm switching the order of the episodes up a bit at the last minute. I know, I know, I should have done this long ago, but this makes way more sense in my head. Thomas and the Missing Christmas Tree will now follow Mind That Bike! and the Season 4 finale will be Paint Pots and Queens. I hope this doesn't offend anyone greatly, but I think it makes more sense to have TATMCT closer to Christmas than Easter. Call me crazy. 


No comments:

Post a Comment