Monday, August 12, 2013

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!

Yeah... I've kind of neglected this blog... But that's all about to change! I won't cover the episodes I've done since my last post (as there are too many!) but I'll start off with Smokescreen!


I'm quite pleased with how this episode turned out! I got some new and interesting angels in as well as being able to give BoCo a speaking role for the first time since Season 3! I missed him...We also got to see Vicarstown Station for the first time EVER in my series! Caroline and Bulgy got little cameos too! Easy to film, easy to edit, and a really enjoyable story! I'm also pleased with how the score turned out as well. And yes, just like in Out of Puff the ash was real ash. ;) So if you haven't already, check it out! 



No comments:

Post a Comment