Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Thomas' Christmas Party

This blog post is a bit late but oh well! The Season 3 finally has been released at last! On my sixteenth birthday no less!!


I really loved filming this episode! My multi-colored lights went missing at the last minute so I had to use solid green ones. I'm very pleased with how the party scene turned out never the less! I used about a gallon of flour making this episode! I was white for a week! Thomas needs a new snowplow. Toby's was really sturdy, but Thomas' was just pathetic. It was made all the way back in Season 1 for Thomas, Terence and the Snow and I used it for nostalgic purposes. Any hoo it'll be gone next season. It never stayed on right and was very flimsy. Donald and Douglas will also get new snowplows. Anyone notice the Vicar of Ffarquhar cameo? Be sure to give the Season 3 finally a watch (in HD too!) and stay tuned for a Season 3 wrap-up post! Maybe another Q&A too!

No comments:

Post a Comment